Did you know sleep is the #1 way to renew your mind and body? Sleep experts say that lack of sleep increases the risk for obesity, heart disease and infections. And our mood, job performance, and alertness can suffer, too, when we don't get a solid 7-8 hours of sleep each night.
You absolutely need good sleep to be your best.
Try these proven tips at bedtime to coast into and enhance your sleep:
- Reduce or eliminate screen time 60 minutes before bedtime.
- 60 minutes before bedtime switch your activity from active-thinking (e-mails, working, reading, intense conversations) to passive-thinking (doing the dishes, taking a walk, listening to music).
- Remove all devices from the bedroom and clear away the clutter so your bedroom feels like a sanctuary.
- Review your day, noticing what went right. Make a "Finding the Good" list and end your day with a dose of gratitude.
- Pre-load your mind with positive affirmations such as: “When I go to bed at night, I relax and ease into a sound sleep that lasts until it's time to awaken in the morning.”
- Use holistic sleep aids to help your nervous system relax and your mind calm down and rest like our products made with special energies for sleep from Life Harmony Energies. Wake up refreshed without grogginess!
Take care of your energy and good sleep is sure to follow.
Till next time,